Quick start guide
Getting started with EXPO ‑ Extra Product Options
Here are the basic steps to get started using EXPO ‑ Extra Product Options:
- 1.Create a new option set.
- 2.Add those options that belong to this option set.
- 3.(Optional): Add actions, or price adjustment rules, to your new option set.
- 4.Assign this option set to your products based on manual selection or product type/tag/vendor. Be sure to Sync products when you've made updates to your product listings.
- 5.(Optional): Go to Settings tab to configure other global settings:
- Edit text translations.
- Enable multi-currency functionality.
- Show the fee and pricing subtotal amount on product page.
- 6.To apply these changes to your live store, please enable EXPO in your theme's App embeds.
- 7.Check the status of your option set and view the product page on the front-end. If they don’t, you might need to contact support via the in-app chat box.